The Duck at Burtle is located on the beautiful Somerset Levels. Surrounded by wetlands and marshes it is a world away from the hustle and bustle of office life.
Easy Access - Although we may seem in the picturesque middle of nowhere, we are in fact located only 10 mins from the M5 (Bridgwater or Burnham Junctions) offering easy access from Bristol, Taunton and further afield and are just a leisurely drive from Glastonbury, Street, Wells, Shepton Mallet, Weston super Mare and other local towns and villages. Bristol Airport is about a 35 min drive away.
Our newly refurbished function venue offers the ideal space for:
- Meetings - small and large
- Conferences and AGM's
- Seminars and Workshops
- Training and Team Building
- Awards Nights
The venue has 2 distinct areas which can be set-up to suit your requirements. Whether it be workshop tables, theatre style, dining tables, relaxed and informal discussion spaces, breakout areas or a combination, we can accommodate you.
- Purpose built stage for presentations or showing slides or a documentary
- Completely private and self contained with its own bar and toilet facilities
- Ample parking for cars and coaches
- Full catering; tea and biscuits, working lunch, buffets or a formal banquet
- Accommodates up to 150 people, dependent on requirements
- Services of our functions manager to ensure all your needs are met
To find out more how we can work with your business or to arrange a visit, please call or email our dedicated Functions Manager, Lena Smeaton, for a friendly chat.
07496 939 842 / firstname.lastname@example.org.